ProDG Limited Warranty
ProDG Systems provides its own manufacturer’s Limited Warranty during the warranty period (“Warranty Period”) described in the Limited Warranty Period Table. No other or more extensive rights than those described herein can be derived from this Limited Warranty.
Who is the Limited Warranty Provider?
Your Limited Warranty Provider depends on the country where you bought your ProDG Product, If you purchased your Product from Pro DG America or from authorized resellers located in the United States, the warranty provider is Pro DG America LLC. Contact information is listed below:
PRO DG AMERICA LLC.
1225 NW 93rd CT
DORAL, FL, 33172
Toll Free: +1.866-279-4489
What is covered by this Limited Warranty?
ProDG America warrants the Products against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with ProDG’s published guidelines for a Standard Warranty Period.
Standard and Extended Warranty Requirements:
- Standard Limited Warranty Period,
- Described below, begins from the invoice date of first purchase. Proof of Purchase is required for warranty validation.
ProDG or the respective ProDG Service Partner will charge you a fee in case of:
- If the examination of your Product by ProDG or the ProDG Service Partner shows that you are not entitled to a warranty claim, regardless of the legal grounds, or
- No fault was found during the examination of your Product and your Product is working without any faults.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
This Limited Warranty does not apply to:
a) Any non-Pro DG branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with a Product. Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers other than Pro DG, may provide their own warranties to you and you should contact them for further information;
b) Damage caused by improper use, care, or maintenance or failure to follow the instructions and/or maintenance and repair recommendations contained in the User Manual, or at www.prodgamerica.com/support
c) Product that has been modified to alter its functionality or capability without the written permission of ProDG.
d) Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or manufacture.
e) Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, exposure to liquids, fire, earthquake, acts of God, or other external causes
f) Damage caused by operating the Product outside ProDG’s published guidelines.
g) Damage caused by service (including, without limitation, upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an authorized Service Partner of ProDG (including, without limitation, attempts to “hack” or modify firmware or software)
h) Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, and broken plastic.
i) Conditions caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product.
j) Damage caused by use with another product.
k) Product on which any serial number has been removed, altered or defaced.
l) This Limited Warranty does not cover the transport costs and risks of transporting your Product to ProDG or any Service Partner.
Whom to contact in case of Limited Warranty claims? How to make a claim!
If the Product fails to conform to the preceding warranties and you wish to make a claim in respect of the Limited Warranty under this document, you must:
- Notify ProDG that there may be a defect by contacting them through email or telephone; proof of purchase is required to verify warranty status and whether your Product is still within the warranty applicable at the time of purchase. Without proof of purchase, we can refuse the warranty service.
- In case repair work is necessary according to the information provided, the Product must be delivered to ProDG or the ProDG Service Partner, via pre-paid transportation. You are responsible for insurance, if applicable, and for ensuring that damage to the goods in transportation is prevented by secure packaging.
All expenses incurred in making a claim under this document shall be borne by you.
What will ProDG provide in the event the Warranty is breached?
If during the Warranty Period, you submit a claim to ProDG in accordance with this Limited Warranty, at ProDG’s discretion, ProDG will provide one of the below options:
- Repair any nonconforming Product or components. ProDG may use used or repaired material for all warranty claims
- Replacement of any nonconforming Product or components with conforming Product or components. ProDG may use used or repaired material for all warranty claims
- Refund the current value of the Product at the time the warranty claim is made or the purchase price, whichever is less.
No other or more extensive rights can be derived from this Limited Warranty
How to submit a warranty claim:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:Photo or screenshot of the original confirmation email or receipt with order number, model, and dateDetailed description of the issuePhotos of the issueIf the warranty claim is approved, an RMA number will be issued and the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance to send the instrument to ProDG America for warranty service or repair. ProDG America will cover the cost of return shipping after the warranty service has been completed. If replacement parts are needed without needing ProDG America repair service